Colo-Colo is Chile


Before chilean, I’m colocolino lmL

Today I’m going to talk about the biggest, cutest and the most beautiful team in the world. Today I am going to talk about the Club Social y Deportivo Colo-Colo, also known as the Cacique, the Cuadro Albo, the Popular, among others. My history with this beautiful club began when I have only three months, when my dad, has hidden my mom took me to the Monumental Stadium, since that day, the feeling was inexplicable. Until today, my 21 years, I have travelled many cities of the country following the football team, La Serena, Coquim
bo, Valparaíso, Viña del Mar, Rancagua, Curicó, Concepción and Temuco, unfortunately I have never travelled outside of Chile, but it is a dream that I want to fulfil. In Santiago, I promised to know all the stadiums, I completed the year 2018, I only need to know the Universidad de Chile stadium hahaha







The song says; "many times I was imprisoned and many times I cried for you", in Valparaíso, in the 2018 I was arrested just for being a fan, I had not committed any crime. On the other hand, the times I have cried are innumerable, defeats, triumphs, championships and disappointments, the feeling generated when I see Colo-Colo cannot be explained with anything. 

Before the Covid-19, my weekend plan was to go to the stadium, which is what I miss most about the “old normal”. I am not a heart dropper, I am a soul dropper, because one day, the heart stops beating, the soul always accompanies us.









Comentarios

  1. Today finally won!!!!!, really you have many experiences with colo-colo, you have already told me almost all!! hahaha, I remember when I took that photo:), I miss very much to go to the stadium, I had a great time and colo- colo is Chile definitely.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hello diego ⚽️, I'm definitely waiting for this topic for your blog jajajaja someone talks about Colo Colo and I think of you immediately jajaj greetings

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Diegooo, colo colo is a team with a great trajectory, its roots seem honorable to me, cooool!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Thank you Taker!

My favorite concert

My future Job