My favorite concert

The best concert in my life was on november 24th, 2016 this is was in the "Teatro Caupolican", Santiago. The artist I saw is Gilberto Santa Rosa, a Salsa singer. Gilberto he came to Chile with the tour "En buena compañia"




Gilberto Santa Rosa also called "El Caballero de la Salsa" was born on 1962 in Puerto Rico. Gilberto not only salsa singer also romantic ballads and actor. Some of his song are "La conciencia" and "Conteo Regresivo" the atmosphere beginning was weird for me, because were a lot people older than me, in this year I'm 17 years old and a lot of people war very old, at first it was uncomfortable but with past to the time was amazing and beautifull. I feel very happy, I feel I fulfilled one of my dreams, besides to be near of the singer was beautiful. 




The concert lats more than 3 hours and this was the better. I enjoyed because it was my first concert, the first of all and because Gilberto is one of my favorite singer. Only one thing dulled the day, my cellphone hours before, died and I couldn't take photos and records. All memories are in my heart. 

Comentarios

  1. Oh, too bad you couldn’t take pictures :(, but sometimes it’s better because you enjoy the concert much more, I really like the rhythm of salsa, I guess the concert must have been really fun! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Diego, what a great story, what a pity that you have not been able to take photos of the concert, but there are always charitable souls who upload fragments to YouTube.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hello Diego, What a good artist in concert, is an excellent musician with a very long musical career, that explains the three hours of concert jajajaja and in the theater caupolicán one can be closer to the artist <3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Thank you Taker!

My future Job