Thank you Taker!

 Today I’m going to talk about a figure that has marked my life, and for a couple of days now he’s left us as fans, today I’m going to talk about Mark Calawey, maybe you don’t know him by his real name, but he’s the famous Theeee Undeeertaaaker, the dead man from WWE. Luckily, he didn’t die, he left us because he retired from his wrestling role and began his life as Mark Calawey.



The Undertaker debuted in 1990 on WWE, then WWF (World Wrestling Federation), I was born in 1999 when the dead man had been in the company for 9 years. I started watching WWE when I was just 6 years old, I became fans and to this day I have been a faithful spectator. Last Sunday the Undertaker retreat ceremony was held, it was a difficult time for all fans, situation that has much led us to tears, were 30 years of surprising struggle.



The Undertaker has been wrestling with the biggest streak in Wrestlemania history with a 25-2, which makes it a wrestling icon. He’s been multiples times world champion, today I give him this space because he deserves it, The Undertaker is one of the greatest characters in history, in my opinion. Nothing more to add, thank you Undertaker.



Comentarios

  1. It is very sad that the Undertaker has retired :(, he had a huge trajectory, I am not a big fan of the WWE but it is definitely a great loss!, I imagine that you will miss it very much :(

    ResponderEliminar
  2. undertaker a historical character of the WWE, I'm not really a fan of the WWE but my nephew and brother played its game a lot until they started to create their own keys and my mom took it away ajjajaj

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favorite concert

My future Job