My future Job

 

In a few years, one of my jobs I would like have, is to works in politics, either from the administrative area or as a representative, that is, to apply some position of popular representation, in the first instance, how a councillor. It know that these position are somethings hostiles, dark and much corruption, however, there are also behind nice things, helping those who need it and who trust in your work, , all the positions are a challenge and this is not the exception. I hope it will be a little work in "office" as in field, depending on the position to which you can apply.

I don´t like work in the exterior politics or with the international relations, I would like to travel, always is good, at least in the position I will opted in firs instance. In relation to the salaries, there are not very good in comparation to the others salaries in the public area, close to the 1.100 USD, in my opinion is a low pay in the relation to the country reality, but not should they be high. I’m studying public administration and I do not plan to follow a postgraduate or master’s degree, because I prefer work a few years and after specializing.

 

Comentarios

  1. I think that politics it’s very interesting, in the same way you could specialize in political science, maybe it would help something haha :), I hope that you do very well!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. ohh! Diego as a councilman I never thought it possible hahaha

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello, I like your way of thinking and I agree with you about the work of councilor is very corrupt but like everything in life has its good side

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Diego. I'm glad you feel like having a political career! It is a difficult but very relevant path. Forza!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi Diego, I think it is very relevant that new leaders arrive in politics, in that sense having gone through the eggp gives you important tools.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Thank you Taker!

My favorite concert