Cubas is more than Salsa






More people know Cuba, but not all know about culture, music, or gastronomy. I choose this country because, the culture and the history are very interesting, the political and economic thought in which it is inserted is very striking. Is an ideology I like.





First, I know that Cuba is an island, is a country located in central America, inserted under a communist regime. Another interesting data, the Cuba beaches are beautiful, and the Salsa is the music most heard. I love salsa, is my favourite music genre. Finally, Cuba has one of the best health systems in the world.

The first place will be visiting the “Plaza de la Revolución” is a dream visit this place because is part of the Cuba history. Before I like to visit the “Mausoleo del Che Guevara”. To finish in Habana, enjoying the beaches of Varadero and obviously do a gastronomic tour.


                       

I wouldn´t live or work in a country other than Chile. Y would just like to travel or visit a few days or weeks, no more than one month, only the necessary time to enjoy the country. I feel like my objective is in my country, Chile not another.



Comentarios

  1. Hello, captain. What beautiful images of Cuba! You know, I would love to know all of Latin America! Like you, just as a tourist hahahaha ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Diego!! I came to your blog imagining some country whit amazing football stadiums, but Cuba is the opposite, I would also like to know a little more about the culture of Cuba and I am dying to try those black beans! Hahaha

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Wow, Cuba is a really beautiful country!, I would also love to visit it, especially for all the history it has, and what to say about its beautiful beaches! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello Cuba is a great destination to travel, its history, culture, climate and landscapes must be unforgettable, I hope that one day I can go

    ResponderEliminar
  5. hello! I love cuba! mojito, cuban rum and "Son" cuban, i would like to visit that country because it is also to go back in time 👀✨

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Thank you Taker!

My favorite concert

My future Job