The final blog

It is not in my mind right now to do a postgraduate, however, if I were given the option to choose one to do it in the future, I would certainly be a Master in Political Science, is an area that interests me a lot.

Reasons are many, one of the careers I wanted to study was political science, but the houses of study in which this career was taught were not my liking, for that reason, I ended up by deciding to study Public Administration, a couple of years before leaving school. Another reason why I would like to do this magister is because I would like to expand the possibilities for professional and work development. On the other hand, I would like to learn political aspects about the national and international reality.

I would like to do this postgraduate course in Chile, but if the opportunity to do it abroad, the time and conditions are given, I would not he to do it outside the country. I would not like to study at a distance a postgraduate course abroad, I feel that the possibility of getting to know other cultures and face-to-face while you study is priceless and is part of the process, however, if you did the postgraduate in Chile, a mixed, face-to-face and online mode would be a very good option.
Something I would like to add is my dissatisfaction with the university, a year after having entered Public Administration began to teach the career of Political Science, could not be before? Hahaha

Comentarios

  1. hello! friend ajjajajaja and yes! science politics the best jajajaj hope you make it

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hahah I understand you!, it would be like 6 years studying and we are already tired :(, but I think that a MA's in political science would be very helpful for what you want to do in the future, I hope you do very well!:)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. You could validate a lot of subjects! are races that complement each other super well!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Thank you Taker!

My favorite concert

My future Job